2018년 2월 2일 금요일

TF2 Mapping Episode 2.5: Waiting for the playtest...


Looks like I'll have to wait quite a long time before I can get my map playtested. In the mean time, I can plan how I will detail the map so that I can be little bit more efficient later on.

I took an overview screenshot of the map and edited it.

The blue line represents the river. Basically, there will be a farmland to the left of the blue spawn which will look quite similar to the reference picture. It's also going to have small medieval style houses, too. There will be a rampart to separate blue courtyard and the next area. Inside the castle wall will be a medieval village. There's the illustration of the market I was talking about in the last episode and I want a long, and large medieval building next to red spawn. The river flows to the right of the map and into the out-of-bounds area.

I think I might have to change the skybox lighting so that it does not cast too much shadow like the current lighting. While I was opposed to the idea, I decided to go with the 'harvest' skybox. The yellow one with hazy lighting.


댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기